Wildflower Floral Design is a premier florist in Freeport, Maine. We have earned 5 star ratings from Google, The Knot and WeddingWire. Our mission is to constantly strive for the highest quality in customer service and floral designs.
Presently, we are seeking an inspired professional floral designer to work in a creative and fast paced environment. The candidate must be up-beat, meticulously detail oriented and motivated person to join our team. Strong customer service skills and ability to multitask are necessary. A range of experience in events, wedding work and fulfilling daily orders is preferred. Diversity in design skill, flower shop experience and experience with social media a plus.Primary responsibilities include:
- Assisting our customers in person and on the telephone.
- Organizing, merchandising and general up keep of the retail store and work area and processing floral product as it arrives.
- Create floral designs incorporating effective and innovative use of colors, floral materials, vessels, accent materials while meeting Wildflower criteria in design and cost of goods.
- 3+ years of design experience in a high end flower shop or design studio required.
- 3+ years of customer service experience required.
- Ability to work in a team environment, manage time effectively and multi-task.
- Art background a plus.
- Holidays and some weekends will result in additional hours.